SR Sunrise’s Round Rain Shower Systems
Learn more about the features of SR Sunrise’s round rain showerhead sets to sell them to your clients more effectively.
SR Sunrise Round Rain Showerhead Set in Polished Chrome
A rain showerhead system is probably the best shower set to offer your clients who want to upgrade their bathrooms. However, there are two types of this fixture – square and round. Even if your clients may not have a preference for the shape, letting them know the features of two will help them with their final purchase decision.
Our previous articles have featured square showerheads. This time, we are putting the spotlight on their round counterparts, particularly, the shower set with an adjustable extension shower arm.
Rain Showerhead Set with Adjustable Extension Shower Arm
SR Sunrise’s Rain Showerhead Set with Adjustable Extension Shower Arm is available in three colors – matte black, polished chrome, and brushed nickel. They are affordable complete rain showerhead sets but provide the same impeccable shower experience as the square ones. The matte black and brushed nickel has a wholesale price of $99.99, while the polished chrome sells for $89.99.
What’s included in the shower set?
The Rain Showerhead Set with Adjustable Extension Shower Arm from SR Sunrise includes the following:
- Shower Arm
- Rough-in Valve
- Diverter Valve
SR Sunrise Round Rain Showerhead Set in Brushed Nickel
What are the features of SR Sunrise's Rain Showerhead Set with Adjustable Extension Shower Arm?
Just like the other shower sets from SR Sunrise, this round rain showerhead system has some notable features your clients will love. These include:
- Water-saving. The maximum water flow rate or GPM of this shower set is 2.5 gallons a minute.
- Made of stainless steel. Stainless steel is known for its durability and its ability to withstand wear and tear.
- 360-degree rotation. The round showerhead can be rotated in different directions.
- Adjustable extension arm. This feature makes this shower set perfect for the elderly and handicapped people.
- Self-cleaning nozzles. The showerhead's rubber nozzles allow for easy and hassle-free cleaning.
- Rough-in valve inclusion. The pressure-balanced valve that comes with the set minimizes the chances of painful scalding.
- Ultra-thin showerhead design. Its minimalist design adds a modern look to the bathroom, but at the same time, looks equally stylish in vintage-style bathrooms.
What are the size dimensions of the shower fixtures?
Here are the specific sizes of the fixtures of this set:
- Round showerhead - 8 inches in diameter
- Shower arm - 6 inches
- Shower extension arm - 11 inches
- Valve trim - 6.7 inches
SR Sunrise Round Rain Showerhead Set in Matte Black
The product specifications of the Rain Showerhead Set with Adjustable Extension Shower Arm include:
Brushed Nickel, Matte Black, and Polished Chrome
Shower Head Type
Adjustable round showerhead
Required Valve Type
Pressure Balanced; Thermostatic
So which is better – a round rain showerhead or a square showerhead?
When it comes to choosing the shapes of the showerhead, it all comes down to aesthetics and size. This is because both types of SR Sunrise rain showerheads deliver the same impeccable shower performance, are easy to clean, and have other amazing features.
Choosing the showerhead shape will then depend on your client’s bathroom theme. If the bathroom has more circular design elements, then the round showerhead is the perfect choice. On the other hand, if the bathroom has more linear or boxy designs, then the square showerhead is ideal.
Another thing to consider when helping clients pick out the best shower system is the size. Bigger showerheads, of course, are better for bathrooms with a spacious shower area, while smaller ones are perfect for tiny bathrooms.
For more information on SR Sunrise’s Rain Showerhead Sets with Adjustable Extension Shower Arm, check out SRSunriseUS.com.